In this post we bring you another #VacationSuggestion. In this post, we explore the best of Tallinn, the Estonian capital. Over the course of the past week, we spent two days in this fairytale city, and below, we explain what was essential for us.
In this post, we present you with another #VacationSuggestion. This time, we’re focusing on Riga, the capital of Latvia. We spent a lot of time here while working on an ecological guide, so have plenty of recommendations for this wonderful city. Take this as a preview of what you will see in our guide!
Today, we’re bringing you all another #VacationSuggestion, this time from the Lithuanian capital: Vilnius. Last week, we were in this Baltic capital for a few days and today, we want to present a few different plans to explore this beautiful and amazing city.
- Getting lost in the Old Town, a very small zone that has a special charm.
- At sunset, climb to the top of the Gediminas Tower to admire a breathtaking view of the city.
- Go to breakfast at Blynine Gusto (Aušros Vartų g 6 Vilnius.), Inspired by the story of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland, you can sample a variety of dishes and delicious pancakes here.
- Go to Trakai, a beautiful village featuring a medieval castle that is surrounded by a lake. Here, crowds practice several summer sports, including kayaking. We recommend that you also sample some Lithuanian delicacies in one of its nearby restaurants.
- To finish the day, we recommend that you visit two somewhat peculiar bars. Bar Bukowski (Visų Šventųjų g 5, Vilnius.), a space with an enviable atmosphere where you can have dinner and a few beers at a reasonable price; and Bix Baras (Etmonų g. 6 Vilnius), where the price of beer fluctuates according to customer demand.
Tell us about your experience on social media using the hashtag #VacationSuggestion and on http://www.altexperience.com!
*All images have been taken by the Alt Experience team during their stay in Vilnius.