The last #VacationSuggestion is here! This one focuses on Helsinki, the capital of Finland. We were here just one full day, but we had enough time to imbibe its essence and tradition. Below, the essential things to visit in this city during the summer.
- Go up the grand staircase to view the Helsinki Cathedral.
- Visit the port’s market, where you can buy local products as well as taste typical dishes of the city, such as salmon.
- Ascent to the top of the Torni Hotel to watch the sunset with a 360º view.
- Visit the Chapel of Silence in Simonkatu Square, and the underground church located on Lutherinkatu Street.
- Visit Kiasma, the Museum of Contemporary Art, located on Avenue Mannerheimintie No. 2.
Tell us about your experience on social media using the hashtag #VacationSuggestion and on http://www.altexperience.com!
*All images, except the specified, have been taken by the Alt Experience team during their stay in Helsinki.