Today, we’re bringing you all another #VacationSuggestion, this time from the Lithuanian capital: Vilnius. Last week, we were in this Baltic capital for a few days and today, we want to present a few different plans to explore this beautiful and amazing city.
- Getting lost in the Old Town, a very small zone that has a special charm.
- At sunset, climb to the top of the Gediminas Tower to admire a breathtaking view of the city.
- Go to breakfast at Blynine Gusto (Aušros Vartų g 6 Vilnius.), Inspired by the story of Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland, you can sample a variety of dishes and delicious pancakes here.
- Go to Trakai, a beautiful village featuring a medieval castle that is surrounded by a lake. Here, crowds practice several summer sports, including kayaking. We recommend that you also sample some Lithuanian delicacies in one of its nearby restaurants.
- To finish the day, we recommend that you visit two somewhat peculiar bars. Bar Bukowski (Visų Šventųjų g 5, Vilnius.), a space with an enviable atmosphere where you can have dinner and a few beers at a reasonable price; and Bix Baras (Etmonų g. 6 Vilnius), where the price of beer fluctuates according to customer demand.
Tell us about your experience on social media using the hashtag #VacationSuggestion and on http://www.altexperience.com!
*All images have been taken by the Alt Experience team during their stay in Vilnius.