Today, we’re bringing you something a little different – a variant of our #MondaySuggestion: #VacationSuggestion.
During the course of the last few days, we were in Warsaw, Poland and as a a result, we wanted to shoot you some suggestions on what to do in this awesome city:
- Visit the historic and breathtaking Old Town.
- Discover Łazienki Park – and try to feed a wild squirrel!
- Eat Pierogis in Zapiecek (we specifically recommend the dumplings with Camembert cheese and a cranberry topping).
- Watch the sunrise over the Vistula River between 3-4 am.
- Visit the Marie Curie Museum.
- Visit the Chopin Interactive Museum.
- Go to the Culture Palace (and be sure to take photos of this outstanding architectural masterpiece at sunset).
- Taste Polish beer.
- You can’t leave the city without taking a shot of polish vodka saying: ¡¡Twoje zdrowie!!
Tell us about your experience on social media using the hashtag #VacationSuggestion and on http://www.altexperience.com!
*All images have been taken by the Alt Experience team during their stay in Warsaw.