Good morning! In today’s #MondaySuggestion, we present you with an exhibition that demonstrates the influence of punk, which developed in London and New York between 1976 and 1978, in current art.
In order to catch a glimpse of it, you should head to the MACBA (Museum of Contemporary Art of Barcelona) and enjoy the facilities, documentary snippets, photos, videos and paintings.
How to Get There:
- Metro: L2 (Universitat) y L3 (Catalunya o Liceu).
- Any form of transportation that arrives in Plaza Cataluña.
- During the week: 11 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (closed on Tuesdays)
- Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Sundays and holidays: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 10€ (reduced price, if applicable: 8€)